The morning routine of parents (more so with Mothers) is mostly getting the home ready to meet the challenges of the day. Getting kids ready for the school is essentially the most important task from the other pool of things to do. Similarly, it’s always major task to ensure the kid’s safe come back from school as well. This is not a one-day affair; it goes on for more than a decade.
Students’s safety and coordination have always presented transport managers, school bus authorities and parents with an enormous challenge and ever growing responsibilities. On schools’ part they need a power to control and monitor their fleet to the best effective manner in reaching out to maximum students and for parents one of the biggest pain areas is the struggle to reach at the bus stop in due course every day, and restlessly wait for the school bus to arrive, without any clue about the movement of the school bus.
So, we as parents have the task cut out. The task is to think for a while and ask ourselves few questions, which I have tried to do here.
1) Are we ready in all forms and in total control of kid’s travel to school and back?
2) Are we leaving few lose ends and expecting them to be routine tasks by depending on someone else who cannot take the ownership?
3) Is it the responsibility of only school to ensure kid’s safety? Did we ask the right questions to school?
4) Is your kid’s school meeting all the statutory safety transport mandates?
5) Am I mere audience or also an active participant in my Child’s safety?
For most of the questions we ask ourselves, the answer would probably be a NO.
We have all used Mobile Applications to track our Cab or the grocery delivery guy’s location or a courier that we are expecting to arrive but did we ever try to track our kid’s journey to and from school. We have sometimes stopped thinking beyond possibilities and while we are taking smart routes to keep track of cabs and groceries, we are expecting the school to take intelligent decisions for the most important aspect of our lives, Our kids.
We are Sigmapeiron. Our objective is to transform the school bus into a SMART Vehicle. We empower parents and schools to have a firm grip on the transport and safety of Students. Visit us at www.sigmapeiron.com for more details on how we help.
Our inclusive Application is a seamless integration of Parents and schools to improve on the following concern areas:
1) Real time tracking of the bus route
2) Help parents reduce waiting time at school bus stops
3) Route and fleet management for school
4) Vehicle discipline and running analytics
Ask for a free demonstration and trial usage of our product. Your kid’s school should already have it, if not mail us at email@example.com to enable your kid’s school in transforming itself into smart school in real sense.